Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's been a long week.

Let's not talk about it. Business is pretty good, I have more ideas than time, and most importantly, I'm enjoying myself... usually - there are frequent moments of frustration (caused mainly by client's this week, the laptop has been mostly behaving itself) but generally things are good.

I've started a little sideproject - People Buy That, a blog about all the Funny Weird Stuff out there. Two minutes a day (or less) out of my life, but hopefully it makes my visitors' days a little better.

In terms of real work, I'm also moving out of just being a content monkey and into a more general ecommerce role. This is fine by me.

Precious little going on really, this last week has been another one involving a lot of time in front of the computer. Just updating to reassure my faithful reader - I don't even deserve to use the plural any more - that I am still alive.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?