Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Yes, I am still alive

Believe it or not, I survived a whole week with very limited internet access.

Hopefully my laptop's meltdown has now ceased (although I am getting low virtual memory problems again).

Stampede is happening, lots of cowboy hats in town. I plan on doing the stampede grounds on friday with a few friends. Went hiking in Yoho National Park over the weekend - great views, but I was the largest hairest animal we encountered, so that was kind of a let down - I still need to cross "see a bear in the wild" off my list of things.

Correction, apart from the horses we had to walk through in the dark to get to the teepee we slept in on Friday night, I was the biggest animal we saw.

Got a lot of stuff to do backed up, but will try and get back into the swing of things with this blog over the next few days.

Comments:
Holidays are great, but back to catchup is not such fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?