Sunday, March 20, 2005

Another Powder Day.

We recieved 9cms of snow overnight (according to the relatively reliable, if slightly optimistic, www.skifernie.com/snowreport/index.asp).

Not enough to trigger my 10cm rule (the dry season version of the 30cm rule), but on top of the snow we've received over the last few days, more than enough to ensure a fun day.

There were a few icy patches in exposed spots and in high-traffic areas. I fell over and slid on my stomach (the famous superman bail) for several meters on the way out from one of the bowls.

But the top of the mountain was awesome.

Yeah, I'm running out of things to say. I rode until my legs hurt too much, then came home. It's how more days should have been this season.

Comments:
Just think, you are having an end of season to remember, even if that means the season is to forget!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?