Thursday, February 24, 2005

At last, a post

Well, I haven't posted in a week. Partly it's because I have been working a lot recently. But mostly it's because I haven't felt like writing anything. The sudden jump from 0 hours a week to 60 left me quite drained (and work has been lousy recently, but we're not going to talk about that). But what about snowboarding?

Well, I haven't done much - I've been tired, and the hill hasn't been that special. It's funny, the more opportunities I have to go snowboarding, the less important it seems to me. I'm sure that if I was working in Saskatchewan, I'd be riding 9-4 every day and eating lunch on the chairlifts. But I'm not, so I don't have to.

I also don't have to blog every day, which is good, because I haven't been. I'm still alive, still broke (although with nearly 70 hours already in this pay period and four (probably 9 hour) days to go, I might actually have some money this time. Although, that's what I thought last time, and I got laid off, and just managed to keep my head above water.

Comments:
Sorry you aren't having fun at the moment, from Edourd's piccies Fernie and your pad look very fine indeed, most impressed. I hope over the next while you manage to get the housekeeping and boarding in a better balance!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?