Sunday, January 23, 2005

What ever happened to Richard?

Well, I haven't written for a while.

No, I haven't had my typing fingers (all two of them) amputated. Nor has it started dumping snow (quite the reverse in fact). Nor have I suddenly developed a social life (having no money, working till midnight, and generally being quite anti-social tend to work against me going bar hopping).

Basically, there just hasn't been much to write about ( and or I just haven't felt like writing). The rain keeps falling, and the snow conditions get worse and worse. I keep going to work, and it gets more and more routine.

Like I said earlier, or maybe I didn't, I'm just on my little hamster wheel, same as all the normal people, mine's just in a nicer place.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?