Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I get XML but it'still bitterly cold.

Apparantly, I have an XML feed for this blog. I got quite excited when I heard this, because I always like getting fed. Unfortunately, it's not something you can eat. Instead it's something to make my tech literate readers happy because they don't have to check the blog to see if it's been updated. Mind you, since one of my tech-savvy readers told me about it, that might leave as few as one or two who actually need the URL http://kiwinomad.blogspot.com/atom.xml

It's officially bitterly cold here. The Weather Network (a whole TV channel devoted to well, duh, weather) says so. They are running stories about how December was above average temperatures, but we're getting payback now. I'm summoning up my courage to go out there but it's still -23 in Sparwood (which is generally a degree or two warmer than us I think). It's so cold in the Praries right now that the snowplows are breaking down.

Last night was my first "day" as janitor. The work itself was fine, although busy nights will be much worse, as I'm the hotel gopher as well. It was just all the things that went wrong that sucked.

Anyway, I'm just going to suck it up and go snowboarding - Canada isn't going to get any warmer in the near future and I'm tough.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?